What is elective single embryo transfer eset elective single embryo transfer eset is a procedure in which one embryo selected from a larger number of . Single embryo transfer may give pregnancy rates that are similar to transfer of two embryos. Twins may seem like a good option when you have tried for so long to have your family however multiple pregnancy and birth is the most serious risk of any assisted . The center is a leader in its utilization of single embryo transfer committed to maximizing patients success with as few embryos transferred as possible
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.