Biological nitrogen fixation in non legume plants carole santi 1 and infect prenodule cells that enlarge and ultimately fix nitrogen unlike in legumes . Nitrogen fixation with non legumes the third international symposium on nitrogen fixation with non legumes helsinki 2 8 september 1984 editors editor . Preface the fourth international symposium on nitrogen fixation with non legumes held from august 23 to 29 1987 in rio de janeiro was organ. Diazotrophic bacteria convert atmospheric nitrogen to plant useable form and this input of nitrogen through biological fixation is of great agronomic importance
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.