A guide to family planning for community health workers and their clients adapted from the whos decision making tool for family planning clients and providers. Natural family planning involves learning to identify the signs and symptoms of fertility during the menstrual cycle so you can avoid pregnancy. A guide to family planning for community health workers and their clients authors world health organization department of reproductive health and research. Marriagecom brings the family planning guide with key questions answered for all couples who are willing to start their family. Your guide to natural family planning helping you choose the method of contraception that is best for you natural family planning natural family planning
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.