Fast facts contraception 3rd edn by ailsa e gebbie and katharine oconnell white published 2009 116 pages 35 illustrations isbn 978 1 905832 50 7. A catalogue of fact sheets has been compiled in order to give journalists an idea of the breadth of statistical information available at the health and social . This completely revised third edition of fast facts contraception provides a concise and practical review of all the available contraceptive methods on the market in . Planned parenthood fast facts and revealing planned parenthood is also more likely to facilitate the choice and uptake of a contraceptive method . Get this from a library fast facts contraception ailsa e gebbie katharine oconnell white
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.