Domestic violence is a common hidden problem for women attending clinical practice 1 and is a major cause of mental ill health globally 2 domestic . Learn the physical and mental health effects of violence against women. Domestic violence and other lifetime trauma can have significant mental health consequences. Domestic violence and mental health edited by louise howard gene feder and roxanne agnew davies from rcpsych publications isbn 9781908020567. Overview more than 57 million people in the united states age 18 and older suffer from a mental illness over 50 of women who live with a mental illness have
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.