Childhood or very early onset schizophrenia is a rare mental disorder here we explain the condition and how it differs from adult schizophrenia. Childhood schizophrenia is a severe brain disorder that results in hallucinations delusions and disordered thinking and behavior. Childhood onset schizophrenia is a severe form of psychotic disorder that occurs at age 12 years or younger and is often chronic and persistently debilitating
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.