Parentification is defined as compelling children to perform the role of parent at the expense of their own developmentally appropriate needs and pursuits. This volume is a comprehensive study of parentification in the family children who fulfill the role of parents to their own parents or to their sibling. Theory research and treatment of school psychology and family therapy will find burdened children an parentification of siblings of children . Burdened children has 5 ratings and 0 reviews this volume is a comprehensive study of parentification in the family children who fulfill the role of pa. Burdened children theory research and treatment of parentification 9780761907640 medicine health science books amazoncom
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.