Atlas of colposcopy principles and practice the practice of colposcopy has evolved significantly over the past few years with the introduction of new screening . The practice of colposcopy has evolved significantly over the last few years with the introduction of new screening technologies and management algorithms. Certain features help to identify the epithelium undergoing squamous metaplasia on colposcopy tongue like projections of the epithelium towards the external os . The patient is placed on an ordinary gynecologic examining table and a nonlubricated speculum is placed in the vagina. The cervix colposcopy of the uterine cervix o i introduction o v invasive cancer of the cervix o ii anatomy of the uterine cervix o vi
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.