Affect regulation and the development of psychopathology susan j bradley the guilford press new york 2000 324 4000 usa dr susan bradley is at . Affect regulation and the development hardcover this pioneering work sets forth an important new model for understanding the development of psychopathology bridging . This interesting book on affect regulation and its relationship to psychopathology has a unique style and helps the reader to view psychopathology outside . On jun 15 2001 prat reebye published affect regulation and the development of psychopathology. This pioneering work sets forth an integrative model for understanding the development of psychopathology what makes a person vulnerable to mental illness
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.